3.15.2011

Wherein I Round Up St. Patty's Recipes For You

When I read things like "Where to get Irish soda bread?" in newspapers and blogs, I can't help but think: MAKE IT YOURSELF.  After all, I've seen many recipes popping up in my Google Reader over the past week or two, as well as dozens in the past.  These are the ones I'm sharing with you; not the results from Googling "Irish soda bread recipe," although that would work too.  Try one or two, and you'll not only have the freshest loaf possible, but a pleasant smelling home to boot.

American Style Irish Soda Bread from Sweet Pea's Kitchen.

Cast Iron ISB from Endless Simmer.  Also, for dessert, Irish Brownie Bombs from Endless Simmer.

A feast from corned beef to cabbage to ISB from I Flip For Food.

ISB scones from Smitten Kitchen.

Guiness cupcakes from Modern Domestic.

Whole wheat brown soda bread from Kalyn's Kitchen.

Chocolate chip ISB from Inkpad Chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment